Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Alliance at War

4 posters

Heroes you want to be added.

Hummer
    Hummer

Heroes you want to be added. Empty Heroes you want to be added.

Post  Hummer Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Hello, guys. After Mognakor finish his studying issues, he's gonna rework a bit item system and finish revamps of current chars(as i guess). And after that i believe it would be not hard to add any hero in SAW.

So i ask community: What heroes you want to be added? You can post your wish list or just single heroes, but best of all will be hero suggetion in "hero adding" section. If you dont know how to make a suggetion, then just post your ideas here and more skilled ppl will try to help you with build :>

PS Also you all are welcomed to post ideas about items, balance and possible bugs. Thanks for attention!
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Heroes you want to be added. Empty Re: Heroes you want to be added.

Post  WOrLD Wed May 11, 2011 2:12 am

Here are some heroes that should be added:

-Pein
    -Killer Bee
    -Madara
    -Sasori
    -Kakuzu
    -Konan
    -Hidan

These are the one I can think for now but most of them are Akatsuki characters.
    Hummer
    Hummer

Post  Hummer Wed May 11, 2011 4:19 pm

We have couple of builds for konan and bee, so mb they will be next Smile
    Master.Shinobi
    Master.Shinobi

Post  Master.Shinobi Wed May 11, 2011 7:19 pm

personally the hero i want to see is a madra, none of the games i play have a madra and he is a central character in the series and no one is adding him.

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Master.Shinobi wrote:personally the hero i want to see is a madra, none of the games i play have a madra and he is a central character in the series and no one is adding him.

Tobi hides most of his abilities so it's hard to make a good build for him.
    ShadowBlade41
    ShadowBlade41

Post  ShadowBlade41 Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

If you would make a Madara you can't really make him like he is in series Very Happy well thats the same with all other chars but just wanted to say dont make his "Space Time" Jutsu to OP or you would need to make it like naruto ninpou where almot all die with 1 ability.. I think we need to wait a little until the Manga is at the moment where he fights.... that will be soon i think

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 am